|Aim with web site|
|"To record the history of the large format movies and the 70mm cinemas as remembered by the people who worked with the films. Both during making and during running the films in projection rooms and as the audience, looking at the curved screen."|
in70mm.com - a free, not for profit, web magazine, with more than 550 articles about all aspects of 70mm Films, history and technology. Some previously published in The 70mm Newsletter between 1994 and 2005. Most are written by readers and you are invited to write your story too.
in70mm.com is building a web site of documentation, 70mm equipment, stills, ads, movie credits and a complete list of all known movies shown in 70mm and 3-panel and filmed in a photographic processes wider and larger than 4 perf/35mm film.
in70mm.com is a private enterprise. A hobby project. The owner and editor is Thomas Hauerslev, who can be reached via e-mail.
What we collect
We do not collect any information except your e-mail address if you send us an e-mail.
www.in70mm.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.06.2009.
|in70mm.com publishes a regular e-mail newsletter which is sent to users. If you want to join or discontinue, please send an e-mail to Bill Lawrence.|
The terms ‘in70mm.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose office is in Copenhagen, Denmark. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• This internet magazine is free of charge.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
|Links to other websites|
|• in70mm.com contains many links to other websites of interest. Links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.|
• You are welcome to create a link to this website from another website or document without in70mm.com’s prior written consent.
• Please report non-working links.
|This website and its content is copyright of in70mm.com - © [1989 -2070]. All rights reserved.|
Content of web site is created by readers and by the editor. Material (text, images and all sorts of media files) which is sent to in70mm.com may be published. It is the user's responsibility to make sure there is no violation of copyright. The "user" is he or she who submit new material to the web site.
Generally, material is not removed once it is published.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
• Titles and short extracts from articles may be quoted provided full and visible credit is given to in70mm.com.
• Longer parts of articles may be reprinted with the written permission from Thomas Hauerslev, editor.